Raspberry Pi: information Display Blog #2: The First Week

The first week of task for the project was quite simple. A few steps we had to take consisted of creating a Bill of Materials, finding out the steps needed, and deciding which program language to use. Collectively Keena and I took on specific task which made the workload less of an hassle. The program language we that we figured is best is python since its the easiest language to learn. I will honestly say the hardest task for us was getting the instructions for making the device. I say this because the creator posted the project on a social media technology site. Granted I created an account which allowed me to send an email asking for instructions to complete the project. As of now I am still waiting on a reply.

Posted in Research Scientists.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *