Raspberry Pi: Information Display Blog: #8 The End

So sadly even though we were sent videos and searched for videos we still was not successful. I wouldn’t say because we didn’t try but just because of the timing, every time Keena and I met we spent about 2-3 hours trying to figure this project out looking up questions and what not, mind you it was the end of the semester and finals and graduations was one of priorities at this time, next to the project. Dr. Hatley decided yesterday it would be best to end the project because no progress was mad. we will be meeting with her sometime this week to discuss what will be the following steps.

 

Posted in Research Scientists.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *